(Rchester, VT: Inner Traditions, 2020, 425 pp.) Gary Lachman’s book could more accurately have been titled “The Return of the Silver Age”; but the Return of Holy Russia is more dramatic; and more easily understood by those unfamiliar with Russian literary currents.
- The First Nansen Passport: The League of Nations and Those Whose State Disappeared. on
- Mehran Kamrava. Troubled Waters. Insecurity in the Persian Gulf. on
- The League of Nations and its unused Peace Army. on
- Salvador De Madariaga: Conscience of the League of Nations. on
- The Association Of World Citizens – Libya Appeal on