Robin Robertson. (Wheaton, IL: Quest Books, 2009, 182pp.) There is a spiritual alchemy; by means of which adversity; resulting from attitudes and actions motivated by fear; ignorance and selfishness can be transformed by the deliberate exertion of energies; and the enactment of
- Robert Trent Vinson. Albert Luthuli.
- Yemen in Crisis: Autocracy, Neo-Liberalism and the Disintegration of a State.
- James Taylor Ranney. World Peace Through Law.
- Winds of Change: The Challenge of Modernity in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Indra’s Net : Alchemy and Chaos Theory as Models for Transformation.
- James Taylor Ranney. World Peace Through Law. on
- The First Nansen Passport: The League of Nations and Those Whose State Disappeared. on
- Mehran Kamrava. Troubled Waters. Insecurity in the Persian Gulf. on
- The League of Nations and its unused Peace Army. on
- Salvador De Madariaga: Conscience of the League of Nations. on