“He rejects the ritual and breaks the rules of the game. He discovers once more his suppressed identity and dignity. He gives his freedom a concrete significance. His revolt is an attempt tolive within the truth” Vaclav Havel. The Czechoslovak Government. Vaclav
- Robert Trent Vinson. Albert Luthuli.
- Yemen in Crisis: Autocracy, Neo-Liberalism and the Disintegration of a State.
- James Taylor Ranney. World Peace Through Law.
- Winds of Change: The Challenge of Modernity in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Indra’s Net : Alchemy and Chaos Theory as Models for Transformation.
- James Taylor Ranney. World Peace Through Law. on
- The First Nansen Passport: The League of Nations and Those Whose State Disappeared. on
- Mehran Kamrava. Troubled Waters. Insecurity in the Persian Gulf. on
- The League of Nations and its unused Peace Army. on
- Salvador De Madariaga: Conscience of the League of Nations. on